How to use our Nappies
- Lay nappy on a flat suface with pocket facing you.
- Insert your booster/s (these can be popped together to make this process easier) into the pocket
- When inserting booster/s make sure it lies flat to make it the most absorbent it can be.
- Pop your baby onto nappy and pull up the half way thats near to you towards your babies tummy, make sure its not bunched.
- Adjust front poppers if needed to make nappy a smaller /better fit.
- Fasten the nappy at the sides using the poppers making it snug but not too tight or pinching baby.
If you have any questions or want a demo please contact me via Instagram or via email email@example.com